In order for your child/ren to return to school as safely as possible, please read the following and sign the document below to state that you have understood the terms and conditions below:
I will follow and support all the school’s latest policies and procedures for keeping children and staff safe – see website and newsletters.
Systems of control – The school will action the following to prevent spread:
1) minimise contact with individuals who are unwell by ensuring that those who have coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms, or who have someone in their household who does, do not attend school
2) clean hands thoroughly more often than usual
3) ensure good respiratory hygiene by promoting the ‘catch it, bin it, kill it’ approach
4) introduce enhanced cleaning, including cleaning frequently touched surfaces often, using standard products such as detergents and bleach
5) minimise contact between individuals and maintain social distancing wherever possible
The school and the school community will engage in the ‘NHS Test and Trace’ process.
You must tell school immediately if there is anyone in your home with any coronavirus symptoms and keep your child at home until you have had a confirmed negative test result. Test must booked via NHS 119 or by clicking the following link: https://www.nhs.uk/ask-for-a-coronavirus-test
If your child feels unwell during the day, you MUST collect them as soon as possible
Children must wear Belmont School uniform and this should be washed as often as possible to reduce the risk of spreading infection.
I must call the school to tell them if someone different is collecting my child/ren. I understand that the staff will not hand my child/ren to any unknown adult.
My child will not bring any other items into school.
I understand that I cannot enter certain parts of the school site or the school building, unless I have an appointment booked in advance.
I understand parents/carers should not gather outside or inside the school. I will keep a safe social distance at all times.
When dropping off and picking up, I will stick to the timings for my child, use the designated entrance and adhere to the social distancing rules set out by the government:
• I understand that if I bring my child in late, they may not be allowed in school
• I understand that I must collect my child at the time given and not later
• My child may be refused a place at school, if I do not follow the terms above
By signing this contract, I am confirming that I have read, understood and will follow the above contract to ensure my child/ren returns to school as safely as possible