Class Teachers (NQT/MPS/UPS) Required for September 2021
Salary – subject to experience.
- Are you a team player looking to join a creative, forward thinking school?
- Are you a visionary who creates learning that is able to transform lives?
- Do you want to be part of an Inclusive mainstream school with new SEND Provision that values Mental Health and Wellbeing?
- Are you able to plan amazing learning for all?
If the answer is yes, then read on…
We want to appoint class teachers across the school for September 2021 to join to our established staff team.
- have an outstanding record of accomplishment
- be ambitious
- be enthusiastic
- be ready for an exciting new challenge.
Belmont school is a vibrant community with clear Goals and Beliefs that act as a foundation for everything that we do. We teach pupils to become future leaders by planning personalised and well-sequenced learning. The UNICEF Rights Respecting Agenda and pupil voice, wellbeing, behaviour and safeguarding, are strengths of our popular and multicultural school.
Our Belmont motto is 'Stronger Together' and we promote this through our staff teams, wellbeing support and collaborative working across Key Stages for staff and pupils. We know that investing in our staff is the most important priority in order to deliver the best outcomes for pupils. We offer a bespoke CPD programme both within the school and through local and national providers.
The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate:
- Being a motivational teacher for all abilities ensuring learning is engaging and inclusive
- Having a passion for Mental Health & Wellbeing
- Being able to plan for all pupils and maximise learning in and out of the classroom
- Ability to use a wider range of technology to plan and deliver ‘blended learning’
- Experience of working with the wider school community
- Commitment to an integrated, therapeutic approach and ethos
- Being very flexible and adapt quickly to change
- Commitment to delivering continuous provision for children with a range of needs
- Good understanding of the Early Years/National curriculum and the ability to move pupils’ learning on
You will find virtual tours and further information about our school via www.belmont.harrow.sch.uk.
Unfortunately, we are unable to show candidates around at this time due to the current climate but we are happy to have a virtual conversation with you to answer any questions that you may have. To arrange, please contact Jay Kotecha, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to safeguarding and promoting the well-being of children. The successful candidate will be subject to a basic and enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Closing date and shorting listing - 4th May 2021.
Interviews for successful candidates commencing week beginning 10th May 2021.